With travel restrictions now being eased and people able to travel again. If you’re also contemplating a trip on roads soon in your vehicle be sure to possess an FASTag that is active. From February 15th 2021 FASTag will be required for commercial and personal four-wheeler vehicles when paying tolls for tolls on Indian highways.
FASTag permits you to go through toll stations faster. It is necessary to obtain an FASTag issued by an authorized bank or agency and connect it to a wallet that is prepaid. ACKO Drive offers you a easy and fast method to purchase FASTag.
After purchase, you are able to repair the FASTag on the windscreen of your car. After that, all toll costs will be deducted automatically from your linked wallet using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) at toll stations. RFIDs read the tags and allows the required toll charge deduct from your FASTag wallet without having to wait around for a while.
For automated payments, you must be sure that there is enough money on your FASTag account. Learn more about the various methods to conduct an FASTag balance check.
See Also : How to check FasTag balance
How can I determine the balance of FASTag?
After you have registered for FASTag, once you have registered for There are many ways to immediately check the balance of your FASTag like online SMS, customer service call, mobile application, and many more. Each of these methods requires only several simple steps.
Here’s a straightforward step-by-step procedure to check the balance of your FASTag
Let’s look at each method of checking your balance on FASTag one at a time.
How can I verify the balance of FASTag by SMS?
When you go through a toll station the toll plaza will send an SMS to the mobile number you registered. This is the most likely method to keep the eye on the balance of your FASTag.
- Step 1: Go to the inbox for SMS on your mobile with your registered phone number.
- Step 2: Look for the latest FASTag removal message.
- Step 3. You should be able check the balance of the last amount deducted as well as the balance in your wallet, along with other information.
How can I check FASTag balance using an online site?
FASTag provides an official website that allows you to check FASTag Balance online. In addition it is it is the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) lets you recharge your account and monitor its balance by linking it to 31 banks, e-wallets and numerous other organizations.
Here’s how you can utilize the internet-based website to determine your balance on the FASTag amount.
- Step 1: You can connect to the FASTag portal through the website of the tag issuer’s bank or agency, or mobile money.
- Step 2 — Log in using your credentials to sign in to step 2 — Login to the FASTag Portal login.
- Step 3: Click on the “View Balance Check Balance information.
How can I check the balance of FASTag by phone?
Contacting customer service is a fast method of checking the balance of your FASTag. NHAI provides a toll-free number that is available 24/7 to use this feature.
- Step 1: Make sure that you register your number as a FASTag client through the portal of the issuer.
- Step 2 — Make an unanswered phone contact to the free number +91–8884333331
- Step 3: You will be sent an SMS detailing your balance information.
How can I check the balance of FASTag via email?
Similar to the SMS service, NHAI will also send emails to your ID registered each time a toll charge is taken from your FASTag wallet.
- Step 1: Visit the inbox of the verified email account.
- Step 2: Look for the most recent FASTag deduct email.
- Step 3 — Verify the balance of FASTag in the email’s content.
How do I check the balance of my FASTag in the “My FASTag App”?
“My FASTag App is a dedicated application developed by NHAI to verify your balance on FASTag. It is available in both Android as well as iOS version are accessible. Here’s how to see the FASTag balance with this application.
- Step 1 — Visit Apple Store or Play Store on your mobile device , and look for the My FASTag App.
- Step 2 — Download the application and sign up using your mobile number.
- Step 3 — On the application, look for the bank that issued you an FASTag tag for service.
- Step 4: Input the registration code for your car.
- Step 5: Step 5 — Add Step 5 — Add the UPI ID of the tag.
- Step 6 — Select “Validate” and let the application take you to the next.
- Step 7: Once the login process has been completed you will be able to look up the balance on the FASTag.
See Also : Acer Helios 500 17.3 2018
How can you check the balance on your FASTag through the bank account?
You can log into the online bank account and verify the balance of your FASTag wallet. The steps are straightforward.
- Step 1 — Visit the bank’s website.
- Step 2: Log in to the FASTag portal.
- Step 3: Select “View Balance” to view your balance on your FASTag.
How to determine the balance of FASTag on ACKO Drive’s website. ACKO Drive website
ACKO Drive makes it super easy to verify the status of your FASTag account.
- Step 1: Log in at ACKO Drive using an email address that you have registered with.
- Step 2 — Click “My Account” to review the balance on your FASTag account for the registered vehicle number.
Four ways to recharge your wallet of your FASTag and avoid a low balance
Many FASTag issuing banks and payment applications online offer quick and simple recharge options. Recharge your wallet by paying a minimum of 100 rupees. 100 or you can complete the KYC check to charge it up to 1 lakh rupees. 1 lakh. Limited KYC completion allows the recharge of up 1 lakh. 20,000 only.
The following steps will assist you in recharging your FASTag account.
1. Recharge using UPI applications
Make use of any UPI application of your choice in order to charge your FASTag account. Below are some steps you need to follow.
- Step 1 — Login to any of your preferred UPI application.
- Step 2: Select an option for paying with UPI ID.
- Step 3: Step 3 — Enter the virtual payment Address (VPA) from the tag’s bank that issued the tag. For example, “netc.yourcarnumber@bankupihandle”.
- Step 4 — Confirm the identity that you have an UPI.
- Step 5 — Enter a number and verify your identity using your PIN.
2. Recharge via NEFT/RTGS
The bank’s website or mobile application can also assist you in recharging your account.
- Step 1 — Login via the app on your mobile or the website of your bank.
- Step 2 — Add the registration number of your car or the ID of your wallet under the heading ‘Beneficiary’.
- Step 3: Provide the IFSC code for your bank.
- Step 4 — Now you can transfer money to the wallet at any time you want to.
3. Recharge via net banking
You can also keep track of your balance with your FASTag by using online banking, too.
- Step 1 — Login to the tag issuing bank’s net bank account.
- Step 2 — Locate the option to recharge on the FASTag portal, which is connected directly to the bank you have a connection with.
- Step 3 — Select your FASTag wallet, then add an amount.
- Step 4 Step 4 — Add required information for the final payment.
4. Recharge via ACKO Drive
ACKO Drive ACKO Drive, you can recharge your wallet with FASTag in just a few seconds.
- Step 1 — Login via ACKO Drive. Step 1 — Log in to ACKO Drive website by using your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Go to “My Account Click on “View”.
- Step 3: Select the amount to recharge and then click on the “Recharge Now” option.
- Step 4: Select the preferred method of payment that allows you to recharge your account quickly.
See Also : How To Activate SBI Debit Card
FAQ on balance of FASTag
What should I do if am charged too much for FASTag? FASTag deducting the toll?
If you find yourself charged more than you should when crossing the FASTag toll lane, you can report the incident to your bank on FASTag’s official web site. You are able to also call FASTag by calling their customer service number toll-free at +91–1800–110–018. You can also make your complaint by calling the NHAI assistance line at 1033. You’ll receive a reimbursement when the agency or bank evaluates the validity the complaint.
How do I change the owner on my FASTag?
A FASTag is specifically designed for a specific car; therefore, you cannot transfer them or change their ownership. If you decide to sell your car you have to shut down the FASTag account to ensure that a new owner can obtain an additional tag.
What if I break my FASTag?
If your FASTag is damaged by accident You could request a new one by your bank’s issuer in the capacity of being owner of the vehicle.
How how long will my FASTag remain valid after I purchase it?
Once you have purchased your tag, it is valid for five years. It is just must keep charging to maintain your the balance of your FASTag wallet to travel during this time.
What happens if I decide to decide to move to a new city?
Your FASTag will work at the entire Indian ATMs that use FASTag. However, if you choose to move to a different city, or move your residence, you must inform your FASTag issuer about the move.